Bosch brake fluids contain high quality additives for corrosion protection and lubrication to ensure a long service life and the reliable operation of all brake assemblies.
1) Brake Fluids
The brake fluid transmits the brake pressure to the wheel brakes. Bosch brake fluids contain high quality additives for corrosion protection and lubrication to ensure a long service life and the reliable operation of all brake assemblies.
The ultimate in reliability and quality: Bosch brake fluids. These have a wide thermal application range, satisfy the technical requirements for different types of vehicles and surpass the specifications demanded by current international standards.
2) Hydraulic Fluids
An Extra Boost for Vehicles with LHM System
The mineral hydraulic fluid LHM+ was specially developed by Bosch for braking systems with mineral-oil hydraulics and LHM system. It provides assistance for hydraulically controlled braking, steering and suspension functions and ensures maximum safety and ride comfort due to high Bosch quality standards.
- Produced from base oils with extra thermal stability
- Application range -40° C to approx. 110° C
- High viscosity index for consistent braking force transmission even at high temperatures
- Optimum cold flow properties at low ambient temperatures
- High ageing resistance
- Excellent corrosion protection for all hydraulic components
- Improved additives and viscosity for greater temperature ranges
- Sizes available: 0.5/1.0/5.0 liters
- Based on the latest vehicle-manufacturer specifications
- Conforming to ISO 7308 quality standards
3) Lubricant Superfit
Bosch Superfit: Metal-Free Permanent Lubricant for Brake Assemblies
High-performance lubricants for brakes must withstand heavy strains and guarantee long-term reliability.
Bosch Superfit ideally satisfies these requirements and offers many added advantages:
- Extremely low level of oil separation
- Far less paste formation than with comparable products
- High wash-out resistance
- Excellent thermal properties
- Insensitive to heat and cold
Tough and Neutral
- No metals and acids and non-conductive and therefore ideal for vehicles with ABS
- Non-corrosive and compatible with all metals and the majority of rubber materials
- Perfectly suited to steel and aluminum brake calipers
- Suitable for a variety of other applications e.g. installation, protection of compressors, central lubrication systems, seat runners, sun-roof guides, door-check straps and battery posts