Kit Super Pro - Overview, features and benefits
- Complete brake shoe axle set with adjusters, wheel cylinders and fitting acessories for the repair of drum brakes
- Ready to be installed on the vehicle
- Saves up to 50% of the time required for installation
Drum brake kits – quick and easy
With the Kit Super Pro, all the parts that are designed to work with each other can be ordered using a single item number, which means easy ordering and quick repairs
Bosch offer a complete programme of braking components for passenger vehicles.
The technology behind the disc
Where required – necessary to dissipate heat.
No cleaning required before installation and enhanced aesthetic appearance with long-lasting protection.
3-Application specific casting
Widest range of high carbon and alloy materials to match OE specifications, ensuring correct level of heat dissipation and preventing disc deformation.
Acts as a thermal barrier reducing the heat transfer to the hub.
5- Precise surface finisch
Enables shorter bedding in period and eliminates noise and vibration problems.
Each vented disc is balanced for perfect operation.
Competitor comparison – Brake disc casting quality
Competitor brake disc: graphite lumps
- Inconsistent heat flow
- Cracking problems
- Distortion under high temperature
- Juddering, vibration, poor durability
Bosch brake disc: laminated graphite
- Homogeneous heat flow
- High-temperature resistance
Brake Discs Summary
- High quality surface finish to reduce bedding in period and noise
- All vented discs are balanced at factory to ensure they run correctly on the vehicle
- Anti corrosion plating on many discs – improved appearance of alloy wheels and saves cleaning time for technician
- Casting and manufacturing tolerances to OE standards